By working with us you will:
- Facilitate the participation of youth in decision-making processes
- Support the new generation of leaders by taking part of discussions around of Information Society issues
- Reinforce active citizenship in young people
- Allow for the better social inclusion of disadvantaged youth
Interested in cooperating? Contact us and let’s work together.
We are already working together
We work together
It’s simple to play an active role within the Youth Internet Governance Forum.
Just become an official Youth Ambassador and lead discussions about Information Society issues.
Anyone who is interested can become a Youth Ambassador – just contact us to receive an enrolment form.
Enjoy the benefits of becoming a Youth Ambassador :
- Share your views and tell your story to other young people and Information Society leaders
- Lead the exchange of knowledge and views in your region
- Get updates on issues that are important to you in the field of Information Society issues
By becoming Youth Ambassador you can:
- Simply talk about the Youth Internet Governance Forum to your friends and other young people
- Explain why it is important for the voice of youth to be present in discussions of internet governance issues
- Become leader of a group of young people who exchange views and opinions on a number of issues related to the Internet and the Information Society
Become Youth Ambassador
To host the Youth Internet Governance Forum you don’t need to have important logistical resources.
You just need a group of passionate and motivated people able to organise and lead the event, a room and a couple of computers. The most important goal is to gather young people who would like to have their voice be heard in the Information Society field or who are interested in topics such as the Internet and the ICTs .
If you are interested in hosting the Youth Internet Governance Forum annual meeting in your country or initiating your national/regional Youth IGF, contact us and we will provide:
- A comprehensive framework on the organisation of the Youth Internet Governance Forum
- Support throughout the organisation process
- Exchange of experiences with previous organisers
- Ensure that the message from your Youth Internet Governance Forum is conveyed to Information Society leaders
Host Youth IGF
The Youth IGF aims to give the opportunity of equal multi-stakeholder participation in the building process of the Information Society to teenagers and young people from different countries of the world.
The main goal is to allow the voice of young people to be heard by Information Society leaders on the issues related to Internet Governance and to help young people to take an active part in the decision-making processes.
Particular attention is paid to the participation of young people from vulnerable groups and those with fewer opportunities for better social inclusion.
The Youth IGF reinforces active citizenship in young people and participates in the development of intercultural and intergenerational dialogues.
The Youth IGF is an initiative developed by TaC-Together against Cybercrime International, French Youth and its partners.
The Youth IGF initiative was conceived during the First French Youth and Teenagers IGF, which took place in France in 2011.
An Initiative of TaC-Together against Cybercrime International and its partners